Friday, December 28, 2012

My Summer Vacation



Mommy and Daddy apologize for taking so long to update the blog....they've been busy keeping up with me


This summer I....


Visited the Zoo!
 
 
 






Monkeys!










 Me and Kayden goofing around
 



 
 
 
Got into my first fight
 
 
(The TV stand won but I'm ready for a rematch)
 
 
 


 
 
Went to the Beach!
 




 


















Daddy coaxed me in









The surf was hardcore!













Then Daddy took me to Point Pleasant....Jersey's finest!









 
 
 
Then a trip to Ithaca..
 
 My parents showed me their old stomping grounds and I had my first DP Dough
 
 





















Cool fountains!











Lots of room to run around at Treman State Park







 


 
 
 
 
Had Fun at Sturbridge 2012..
 




Gramma Jan took me down to the Lake







 
 Watermelon!!!





Caught my first fish with Uncle Timmy...it must have been 10 lbs




Everyone knows the real action happens out in the water





Daddy shared his tube with me










I made new friends

 



Getting my sea legs





James taught me the art of chillin'


 




Move over Bieber, there's a new sensation





 
 
 Also, this summer....

 

I went swimming







And learned to drive















And jumped around
















and rocked out!























and went hiking










Goodbye summer, I miss you!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment