Saturday, December 29, 2012

Autumn

Lots of cool things this Fall.....
 
 
 
 
 
 

My first car show




Nice treads..









Spending time with family for the High Holidays




Me and Grampa David








Can't wait for Temple






Hayrides and Pumpkin-picking





Where are we going?




Playing with Kayden




This could be the one!








 






How much for the whole lot?




Loved the corn pit






Everything important happens around the kitchen table

















Gave Daddy plenty of help raking at home

 


I like the two-rake technique


 
 
 
 
 
 
Parties!  Papa's Birthday
 



Nice cake!





And Oktoberfest..Mike is funny!



John and Anna came to visit


Can we do this every weekend?




Scott and Ray
 





Hanging with my friends










Museums and playgrounds






















Then Hurricane Sandy descended...so this happens every year?









Better suit up and check out the damage






Don't worry Ramon, I'll help pick up




Who needs electricity?...or heat?....or hot water?





Our command center





Daddy built fires to keep us warm






And I went to hunt for gasoline






Love my mommy and baby sister





Halloween got postponed...again.

So can I take this off?











No really, can I?







After a big storm you need to clean up the place








Finished off  Fall with a haircut and some hiking at the Great Swamp




You really want me in charge of the map?

 

1 comment:

  1. Those treads are humungous! The first car sure looks a lot like the car from the Dukes of Hazzard. Did you get to meet the owner of that ’69 Dodge Charger?

    Ivo Beutler

    ReplyDelete