Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sturbridge and Beach Summer 2013


Good times at our favorite lake house
 
 
You can't have a cook-out without a baby 







 
 
 I think she's bluffing
 


 
 
 
 
 Getting wet with Josh


 
 
 
 

 
Luke's first Colombian hot dog 
 

 
 Meet the Mullens

 
 
Freddie starts a new tradition 


 
 
Aunt Jess lights it up 
 

 
 
The baby's first late night Sturbridge party


 
 


 
 
 
After a few Jello shots...


 
 


 
 
 
Next day...into the lake


 
 






 


 
 Put me in Uncle Bryan!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No time to relax around here!





 
 
I could get used to these...






Sign me up for the next one






And what's summer without a trip to the beach?


























Making new friends






My first dip















 












Enjoying the ocean breeze




I like it here



No comments:

Post a Comment