Friday, May 11, 2012

1st Birthday!


Daddy says I need to celebrate my birthday for at least 3 weeks...it started in Massachusetts after I finished my asparagus...








Hello, what's this?



My first cupcake, thanks Gramma Jan!


I'm a passionate eater






Then, on my actual birthday Mommy took me to Red Mango




Mmmm....we had frozen yogurt



...And I got a sugar rush






Back at home, time for some presents
























Aunt Keri was nice enough to stick these to my head











Gettin' crazy in here!








Decorations for my party







The next weekend I invited some family over to celebrate my big day!


Me and Aunt Keri





Gramma Jan and Aunt Barbara






Hanging with Sabina




Wild child




Lani knows the way to my heart




Grandpa David knows his food






More cupcakes from my favorite gourmet baker! Thanks Melissa!









MMMM...Carrot cake




David looks like he's ready for one




Some alone time with Saba..











I tried to feed Grandma Gloria for a change




It was such a nice day we moved the party out to the front yard






Hangin' on the stoop




Mommy did most of the unwrapping for me




What is all this stuff?








Hmmm...can't wait to sink my teeth into this!

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday a memorable experience!






No comments:

Post a Comment