Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My First Vacation (Cruisin')

My first vacation: a flight to Florida and then a cruise to the Bahamas with Mommy, Daddy, Saba, Grandma Gloria and Aunt Keri!







5 AM at the airport. I'm the only one smiling.







I made friends on the plane.





And was exhausted by the time we got to the buffet..



I liked the view from the boat.






Our cabin was "cozy"

 



Still don't like cottage cheese, no matter how great the view is.






Finally got off and explored Nassau.....Saba was our guide.




He was right 99% of the time.





So much to see...cigars..





And local artists...



And giant frogs....




Here we all are..





Daddy wouldn't let me fire the cannon.





Saba showin' me the love.








Dinner in Nassua. I was the life of the party as usual.











Nap time with Grandma.







I loved hunting for hermit crabs.









Daddy thought I was tired. Wrong again!










I loved the waves...






...and hanging out with Aunt Keri.





No vacation is complete without a trip to the Waffle House.





Thanks Florida!  I had fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment